We believe that living a happy, healthy lifestyle leads to greater overall health and wellness. With the hundreds of options to look good and feel great today, how do you know what’s right for you and what exactly it is?
That’s what we’re here to share with you. One of our personal favorites is IV therapy. IV or intravenous therapy refers to a therapy that delivers fluid into veins in the body. IV therapy is the fastest way to deliver medications, vitamins and other products into the bloodstream. The team at AccessElite has personally gotten a few treatments to help us get back on our feet and feeling great and some of our favorites are:
- Immunity boost (helps fight the common cold and flu)
Pristine boost (helps keep your skin, hair, and nail top-notch)
Recovery boost (to help with those long nights out)
Muscle boost (to help relieve tension and release tight muscles)
According to Lifestyle Physicians, “Intravenous (IV) therapy is the fastest way to give your body the nutrition it needs. The process allows the vitamins to go right into your bloodstream, bypassing the digestive process, to give you faster, more effective results.” They state the 10 benefits of IV therapy are:
- Guaranteed vitamin absorption
- Some medications and medical issues can interrupt your body’s ability to properly absorb the nutrients it needs to function correctly. With IV therapy, you can rest assured the vitamins are completely and quickly absorbed into your bloodstream, which allows your body to utilize them immediately.
- Boost your energy
- If you are suffering from chronic fatigue, anxiety, depression, or even a common cold or respiratory illness, IV therapy can help boost your immune system to help you feel refreshed and energized.
- Instant rehydration
- IV therapy is the most efficient way to provide your body with optimal hydration to support all vital organ functions. It can help prevent medical issues like kidney stones, constipation, and damage to your muscles.
- Fast treatment times
- You won’t have to spend a lot of time waiting for your treatment to be completed. Most IV vitamin therapies can be done in under an hour. You simply relax and enjoy the process in a comfortable, relaxed environment.
- Customized treatments
- There are several IV therapies available at Lifestyle Physicians to meet your nutritional needs, including the popular Myers cocktail. This therapy is ideal if you are seeking relief from fatigue, allergies, or muscle spasms and contains important vitamins like calcium, magnesium, and vitamins B and C. Therapies are customized based on your nutritional deficiencies and treatment goals.
- Reduced reliance on pills
- With customized IV therapy treatments. you can decrease the need for costly nutritional supplements you may be taking several times a day. Dr. Asad works with you to determine exactly what your body needs and how often you need treatment.
- Ideal preventive therapy
- IV therapy can be a successful step on the road of preventive healthcare. Therapeutic doses of vitamin C have been shown to be toxic to cancer cells and are well-known for their effectiveness in building immunity. Regular therapy can also help prevent the development of chronic conditions, like respiratory illnesses and migraines.
- Immediate results
- It can be up to two days to completely digest the foods you eat. With IV therapy, you can begin to feel the positive effects on your body almost instantly. Within several hours, you can feel the full effects of the IV nutrients, as you’ll have more energy, think more clearly, and enjoy an improved mood.
- Great choice for athletes
- People on the go often suffer with tired muscles, muscle spasms, and exhaustion. With IV therapy treatments, you can replenish lost vitamins and minerals to improve your recovery time from your workouts. IV treatments can also ensure you are properly hydrated after excessive sweating that accompanies many workouts.
- Fights the effects of environmental toxins
- Toxins in your everyday environment can take a toll on your health and your appearance. IV therapy supplies your body with the antioxidants it needs to fight off premature signs of aging and help your body flush harmful toxins out of your body more effectively.
Want to learn more about IV Therapy? Contact one of our Wellness Managers today at (833) 755-0402 or email us at email@example.com