What better way to get into the holiday spirit than with a Spring painting that the entire family can enjoy together!! Join us as San Diego based artist Karissa Seguin walks us step by step on how to create a beautiful Easter painting.
Supplies to have ready:
- Acrylic Paint: red, blue, yellow, black, and white
- Optional Paint: orange green, and purple
- Three round tip brushes (Size 14, 16, 18, and/or 20)
- Canvas (12×12 or 11×13 suggested, but use whatever you have!)
- Palette or paper plate for mixing colors
- Jar of water
- Paper Towels
- Sheet of card stock to practice strokes
Tickets are not available as this event has passed.